The Most Disappointing Nature Is The Human Nature

vineri, 2 noiembrie 2018

Eros oblige

Éros oblige

It is with heavy hand
     I hold the Feather:
my Soul to pour its
               Sorrow
– I have loved –
     my sunny dispositions
and searched for them
– Serenity – I longed for it!
Severeness comes with His favours
               to me
– Sincere apologies, my Lord!
     Since I can’t be the way
          You scream for
I must seek
          – either surrender
or better yet – skip away!
Since I cannot …
     Your whims suffice
I think it best
     – through your fingers –
Slip away…
Surprise!
     I managed for You
Myself to Sacrifice!
Suspense!
     It signified but Null to you!
It was my Sin
     – you gave me Sense to see
          Your true
Spirit – sacred!
but as all know:
L’amour oblige!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu